Linay L. Haubert
Workers' Compensation & SSDI Attorney
Linay focuses her practice in the areas of workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability. With 15 years of experience as a registered nurse, Linay brings a unique perspective that is beneficial in handling medically complex workers’ compensation cases.
Linay Haubert R.N., Esq. focuses her practice in the areas of workers’ compensation and Social Security Disability. She represents employers in workers’ compensation matters at the trial and appellate level in Philadelphia, Bucks County and Montgomery County. Linay joined the firm in 2016 as a result of a merger with McNamara, Bolla & Panzer, a firm she joined in 2007.
With 15 years of experience as a registered nurse, Linay brings a unique perspective that is especially beneficial in handling medically complex workers’ compensation cases. Ms. Haubert has worked in busy urban hospital medical/surgical intensive care units, caring for patients with a wide array of medical conditions including pre and post liver transplant, traumatic brain injuries, acute/chronic renal failure providing kidney dialysis, sepsis, ventilator management, etc. Frequently functioned in charge nurse and preceptor roles.
Linay’s talents and skills are as applicable in the community as they are at the law firm. She is an active volunteer for the PTA and youth sports programs and helps in a number of fundraising causes, including those for Shriners Hospital for Children, St. Jude Children’s Hospital and the Wounded Warrior Project®.
Linay is also engaged in the Discovery Service Project’s mission work to assist in building community centers for childcare and job training in South America.
More about Linay:
- On top of being an attorney, Linay is also a registered nurse and she graduated from Bucks County Community College with her 2 year RN and from LaSalle University with her BSN. Her experiences help her better understand her clients needs.
- Linay put her nursing skills to the test working in the ICU at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia.
- Linay along with her family own Colonial Woods Family Camping Resort in Bucks County, PA.
- In 2018, the Hauberts bought Treasure Island, a former Boy Scouts Camp situated on an island along the Delaware River adjacent to Bucks County. It was converted to a family camp and the Cradle of Liberty Council of Boy Scouts of America are welcomed back yearly to camp for free.
Affiliations & Honors
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2000-present
- Bucks County Bar Association, Member, 2007-present
- Top Attorney, Main Line Today, 2019
Civic & Community Activities
- Fundraiser – Shriners Hospital for Children
- Fundraiser – St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Fundraiser – Wounded Warrior Project®
- Pennsylvania, 2000
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., 2000
- La Salle University, B.S.N., cum laude, 1995
- Medical malpractice case Evaluator/Consultant, 2005-2007
- Registered Nurse – Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia PA, 1992-2005
- Registered Nurse – Grandview Hospital, Sellersville, PA, 2006-2007
Linay's Legal Insights
Denied Social Security Disability Benefits? Here are your options.
Being denied disability benefits is frustrating, especially during the pandemic. Where to start? How long will it take? You have 3 options moving forward. If you are denied social security disability benefits, it’s important to understand it might not be your fault. At this point it may be beneficial to enlist the help of a […]
Do I qualify for Social Security Disability Benefits? The 5-Step Process
Regardless of whether you are applying for SSDI and/or SSI benefits, Social Security uses a 5-step sequential process to determine whether an applicant qualifies for Social Security Disability benefits. First, it may be beneficial to go over the differences between SSDI and SSI and how they pertain to you. Step 1 – Are you working? […]
- Navigating the Social Security Disability Benefits Application Process in 2021
- Social Security Disability: Meeting the Financial and Medical Eligibility Requirements
- You May Be Entitled to Multiple Disability Benefits! The Eligibility Requirements and the Interactions Between the Benefits Programs
- Protz: Recent Supreme Court Ruling is Game Changer for Pennsylvania Workers’ Compensation Claims
“Last year I needed to apply for Social Security Disability and I contacted Linay Haubert at High Swartz Law Firm. I first met her at her office In Doylestown and she spent a lot of time explaining everything to me. Throughout the process she was very helpful and always got back to me quickly, either by phone or email. I did get a positive response from Social Security so I can say I was very happy with Linay and my outcome. I would highly recommend her.”
“Linay really fought for my Social Security claims and with her background of being a nurse, she was very personable and sincere with my concerns. She was very supportive and kept me in the loop throughout my case.”
“I met with Linay Haubert with my disabled sister so we could discuss my sister applying for Social Security Disability benefits. Linay was WONDERFUL! She could NOT have been more kind and compassionate! Her patience was ASTOUNDING! My sister is not easy to understand verbally but Linay NEVER made us feel uncomfortable or rushed or difficult. She was INCREDIBLY knowledgeable and informative. She took lots of time to meet with us and never treated us like we were taking up too much of it. She helped us by phone when we had questions afterward. She kept us both up to date as things progressed and even reached out to us to see if we were doing okay and if we had any concerns. Things were right on schedule, just like she said. I would HIGHLY recommend Linay Haubert for Social Security Disability issues. We were BLESSED to have been recommended to her!”
“I have been fighting for my SSDI since 2014, the first time I used a big Philadelphia firm and they were horrible, and had to start a whole new claim, one of my personal friend suggested this firm, and Linay Haubert who handles SSI and SSDI claims and she was great, she really fought for me and with her background of being a nurse, she focused on my permanent disabilities, she was very supportive and kept me in the loop with my case, she was very personable and sincere with my cares and concerns, I would highly recommend her with fighting the system for your right to receive what you have paid into, it’s a long process, but she will not stop fighting for you!!!”